Accessibility Statement for Opelon Website
This is an accessibility statement from Opelon LLP.
Measures to support accessibility
Opelon LLP takes the following measures to ensure the accessibility of Opelon’s Website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
A toolbar toggling that allows you to set:
- Resize font (increase/decrease)
- Negative Contrast
- High Contrast
- Light Background
- Links Underline
- Readable Font
- Link to Sitemap / Feedback / Help pages
- Enable skip to content
- Add outline focus for focusable elements
- Remove the target attribute from links
- Add landmark roles to all links
- Customizer for style adjustment
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Opelon Website is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Opelon Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Opelon Website:
- Phone: 7602781116
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor Address: 1901 Camino Vida Roble, Ste 121, Carlsbad, CA 92008
- Postal Address: 1901 Camino Vida Roble, Ste 121, Carlsbad, CA 92008
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Opelon Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
Opelon Website is not compatible with:
- browsers older than 3 major versions and Mobile operating systems older than 5 years
Accessibility of Opelon Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Opelon Website , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Opelon Website:
- Comments from users: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because We cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 5 business days. Please use the fill out any form on our website to report the issue..
Opelon LLP assessed the accessibility of Opelon Website by the following approaches:
Please contact us at 760-278-1116 to file a complaint or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
This statement was created on March 31, 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.